- Resort Pool
- Fitness Center
Bella Terra: Beautiful Land, Beautiful Homes
At Bella Terra, enjoy the beauty and perks of a Mediterranean village, right from the comfort of your southwestern Florida home.
This amazing Italian village of 2,000+ Tuscany-inspired homes is situated on a sprawling 1,000 acres of lush greenery that includes almost 100 lakes, beautiful fountains, and vibrant vegetation that is home to some of Florida’s huge variety of birds and endangered species. Gentle, rolling lands give residents the sense of seclusion, yet the community is in very close proximity to a multitude of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, with easy access to I-75, the Southwest Florida International Airport, and fantastic beaches stretching from Ft. Myers to Naples. Also nearby is Coconut Point, Gulf Coast Town Center, and several top-rated public golf courses, including Stoneybrook, Raptor Bay, and Country Creek.
Nearby shopping includes:
• Miromar Outlets
• Bass Pro
• Super Targets
• Best Buy
Designed by Lennar, the gated community in Estero, FL, takes luxurious southern living to a hole new level. From the moment you pass by the clock tower and central fountain at the incredible gated entrance, you feel as though you’ve entered into a lavish Italian resort. Beautiful homes featuring charming tile roofs, 2- and 3-car garages, pools and spas dot the landscape, and the sound of children’s laughter fills the streets of this treasure trove of a neighborhood.
Bella Terra has earned the title of, “Multi-generational community,” because of its range of activities and interests suited to appeal to every age group. It brings together an incredible mix of real estate designs, including estate homes, executive houses, town homes, condos and twin villas, designed to fit anyone’s tastes and lifestyle. State-of-the-art amenities, incredible views and kid-focused activities such as community parties, card games and special events at the clubhouse really make this neighborhood stand out above the rest.
Community amenities focus first on safety, which is implemented with gated entrances with security guards on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and lighted sidewalks along all the community’s main streets.
Other amenities include:
• zero-entry, resort-style pool featuring a waterfall, spa, and kiddie area
• multi-use fields for group sports and activities such as soccer ball and bocci ball
• 4 tennis courts
• basketball court
• sand volleyball court
• state-of-the-art fitness and aerobics studio complete with its own instructor
• outdoor skating rink for inline skating
• children’s playground
• spacious 7,000 ft. clubhouse complete with meeting rooms, parlor, aerobics studio, fitness center, computer room, kitchenette, library and card room.
The assortment of single-family homes, condos, town homes and twin villas that make up this unique subdivision range anywhere in size from 1500 to 5000 feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 baths.
Other impressive amenities featured in these incredible homes include:
• lake views in most units, with some having views of the woods or landscaped areas
• durable concrete exteriors
• ceramic tiled floors, covered with carpet
• laundry tub
• pre-wired cable and built-in cabinets
• huge, open kitchens with built-in cabinets and granite countertops
• screened-in lanai with views of the lake
A Place To Call Home
Bella Terra of Estero truly is a one-of-a-kind neighborhood. Come see what all the buzz is about. Once you spend some time checking out this little slice of Heaven, you may not ever want to leave.